Saturday, May 01, 2004

my little trip..

went to kl today after picking anis up at the wee hours of the morning. very sleepy but i managed to keep my conciousness to drive. this public holiday was driving me out of my wits.

mom's been driving like hell when she sent me to the bus stand coz she took the wrong route to the bus stand when we were barely ten minutes due. and to add salt to the wound, the chartered bus was 20 mins late. damn. but that's one thing, there was a huge jam from senawang to nilai. and the bus wasted 1 hour there. i was wondering why the opposite route to the south was jammed to the brink, overflowing, till the police had to open a separate route heading south on the north route. i guess that bit caused the jam on our road.

passed magnum corp along the way to pudu. i saw with my own bare eyes, confirming the news mom brought me. that dad's car number won the first prize on the april 28th draw. *lmao* of all the draws. and that happened with mom's car too, ages ago. and the one informing us was our neighbour nyonya who gave us some goodies in return for our so lucky car number (she managed to get 3rd prize for it *lol*)

halfway through pudu, fez called asking my whereabouts. and damn, he had to cancel pour 'date' (haha!) because his biological clock went haywire. that he had 2 of his close friends' weddings today. he thought it was on monday. and i was happy but pretty much disappointed too (takde can nak naik gti!). relieved i was.

just moments after that, he called back saying he'd come see me for half an hour. and no way i'd be safe today, he said when i jokingly said "ingat dah selamat hari ni".

and puduraya was crammed with people, choking me. i had to buy the ticket back to melaka. after previous unlucky encounters with zura, i dared not risk by redah aje on the day nak balik.

fez picked me up in the jammed roads of petaling street. i walked quite a distance to get to where he was. hampehnye fez! but i guess it was worthwhile dapat naik gti hahaha!

lepaking the promised half hour at kl sentral then fez really had to go. anyways, i've had a fine lunch and enjoyed your company, fez. oh and a reminder, mc'd is not enough to bribe me, ok? and you still owe me pizza!

then, called zura up but she was goin shopping (oi, shopping to ingat aku!), khaleel's bored at home coz he was supposed to go out with friends but his had some kind of emergency. well, i didn't really fancy the thought of asking him out, don't wanna cause anymore trouble now that he's hitched. what else, off to ampang then as early as 4 pm *lol*

this particular guy i sat behind in intrakota bus is drop gorgeous. he had *drools* a perfect goatee and a mass blonde dye on his hair. made me thought of erry, kak an's bro. the kind of guy that made me go :hey here's my number" but *sighs* no courage to do that ....

there goes another goateed guy with nokia 5500 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment