Monday, May 17, 2004

emo post.

i dedicate this message to kyle:



after i finally get to you, i don't think i know you anymore. i decided this is it. the day i finally have to let you go. the day when the obsession is going to be over. though the pain won't.

we shared the same qualities. but i guess it's not enough. and i'm not trying to make myself fit in the picture of girl of your dreams. coz i hope you'll like me one day for what i am. for being myself, and loving me as me. but, it's not wrong in hoping right? coz hopes build dreams. but i know now, i'm out.

this is stupid, for letting that small a thing affect us but i don't think i can feel the same, ever. coz i'm .. numb. i don't feel anything, kyle. just sadness and pain.

i gave up. i couldn't live in dreams. and definitely life is cruel, which has given me warning signs, kyle. that i'm goin nowhere with this silent obsession. that we're drifting apart. does it have to be me everytime? i don't know, kyle. you tell me.

goodbye kyle. i'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment