Wednesday, May 26, 2004

emo lagi

I've run from these feelings for so long
Telling my heart I didn't mean it
Pretending that I was better off alone
But I know that it's just a lie
So afraid of taking a chance again
So afraid of what I'd feel inside

But I need to be next to you
I need to share every breath with you
I need to know I can see you smiling each morning
Look into your eyes each night
For the rest of my life

Right here with you is right where I belong
I'd lose my mind if I could see you
Without you there is nothing in this life
That would make life worth living for
I can't bear the thought of you not there
I can't fight what I feel anymore

I need to have your heart next to mine
For all times
Hold you for all my life
I need to be next to you

Leigh Nash - Need to be Next to You


semalam
kering perigi duka
larut dibawa kemarau panjang
hilangnya diisi
tuba lara
ibarat pedih luka
dicurah garam kebencian
sembab mataku
menelan ego
memendam rasa
tiada siapa yang tahu.........

No comments:

Post a Comment