Friday, May 21, 2004

double entry, boleh?

...if i could and i would
i'd go wherever you will go...
wherever you will go - the calling

petang-petang camni emo la plak. just wandering around ayer keroh heights, feeding myself fat with curry mee. maarop took my order. i think he's been doing part-time there. well, as long as he didn't mess with me, that's fine. i saw his girlfriend so i guess, i'm safe from his chase hahaha.

and the place was invaded with hungry troops of men, ready to go back to work after friday prayers. and guess what? i'm the only girl there with the exception of makcik and anak makcik and makcik's helper, happily savouring on my lunch as staffs from kutkm passed by. and the sooooo handsome and kerek encik sahran said hi to me? i just smiled at his remark of seeing me in kutkm and then in ayer keroh heights.

me : boringla asyik makan sana aje(my reply of bored to eat at kutkm's mamak restaurant. ala dieorang pun tau bosan hari-hari melantak benda sama, macamla aku tak leh buat. cheh )
him : fuh, memang rempit betul

and i laughed at the rempit part. and they were wearing baju melayu sepasang. oh, as today is friday it was a normal sight.

and somehow, khaleel passed by, being a passenger of yusri's infamous red honda cup. he didn't see me of course as i was busy indulging in my food, though i was facing the road. i saw how small he looked (he IS small!) on that bike behind yusri. truly, he's not the kind of guy i'd fall head over heels with, i mean he's not my type of tall, muscular (though he's square of being a basketball freak). *sighs* that's the problem of being a tall girl nowadays though i'm pretty much average height. but i've known him as what he is first not as how he looked . and he is my type. i tell you, english spoken guys made me weak on the knees. :P enough about him la. these days entries had his name on them. izyan would be jealous. hahaha.

turned out there was a function of the rector's resigning (now parliamentary secretary) at mitc. no wonder all male staffs are wearing baju melayu.

went to my house at tasik utama. my ex passed by with his scoot (too many scoots nowadays. pening) sending faiz i think. the girls and i are going to be neighbours (implement the 40 houses as neighbours) with the guys of our class. we'll be on the same jalan tu.oi, it was not a coincidence as syah wanted to be near with bada. and we booked our house first, mind you.

and my ex passed the house four times. what the heck? i don't fancy seeing him. pissed me that day with a humour message (he thought) but offended me. and his attempts to be friends back. the miss-calls, the messages. hate them all. apa nak buat dengan ex yang tak paham bahasa ni ye?

and i remembered joe while i was browsing through my inbox yang penuh sebab sayang semua mesej. *breathes deeply* he taught me much and i don't hate him. it was short, but worthwhile. joe yang *uhum* "cute" *lmao*

p/s : my mom was feverish. it was the season. and i fit the title bulimic queen after this. it's hard to digest food without getting the urge to throw up. *sobs*

No comments:

Post a Comment