Tuesday, May 04, 2004

khaleel is bossy busybody besides idiotic sleepyhead *lmao*

today cuti. and anis balik taiping. i had a late night and very sleepy. got back from kl yesterday. lucky the journey was smooth, no jams whatsoever.

and guess whom i was sitting beside with in the bus? it was imran, yupe THAT sengal imran, my fellow college-mate. we smiled at each other when i was taking place beside him and we didn't talk all the way to melaka. he was pretty much occupied with listening to his walkman. he even laughed all to himself occasionally. i sneaked to look at the cassettes he's been listening to, one was MLTR (hehe jiwang jugak mamat ni) and the one that touched me the most was Cinta ALLAH. jaja was pretty much lucky to have been liked by him. it's hard to find guys like him nowadays, don't you agree? *lmao*

had a long chat with khaleel last night. he thought of asking me out if i was still in kl. his days were pretty much occupied but he wouldn't mind a night-cap. and to recall that my first night was very much alone and boring. coz he thought it wouldn't look nice that he was taking me out when i was staying in my unc's house. oh, coz i forgot to mention that my unc and his family went for vacation. i thought he wasn't interested in seeing me. *lol* well, never mind then. but thinking about that that night was spent with reading mills&boon and a kiddie comic coz i was dead bored really boiled me *hehe*. anyways, we managed to patch things up. i don't know. sometimes, when i am needed, he'd come for me. but, *sighs*. i am not your toys, please. but i did enjoy bullying him! serves him right that i managed to smash him oh you bossy busybody :P

and i did chat with shakir too. my lovable best-friend. teringat time bulan puasa tunggu sahur kan shakir? *lol* the times when he kept me company to wash the dishes haha.

a friend dropped by and poured his problem to me. seems very much like my situation. he waited for this particular girl for almost 3 years now. he was confused whether he was doing the right thing, waiting for the girl. friend, i wondered the same too. whether i should wait for this guy i've loved for the last 3 years. i've learnt that, i am content that i am capable of loving him without condition, without resentment even when he won't love me back, and even when i can't have him. i think, that's enough. yeah right! and flirting around during that painful process. what else? *lmao*

and today i've been doing nothing but eating. the more i eat the more i'm losing weight. it's like no use of eating now. adoi! :( and i miss kyle that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment