Monday, May 10, 2004

i lost my tagboard. *sobs*

i was realli tired yesterday. the picnic really drained me. i drove all the way mind you without mom's guidance (kerek le katakan)...

the day begun with me waking up late as i was chatting around the night before. i think i woke up at the wrong side of the bed as ami scared me out of my sleep and i jumped right from where i was sleeping. and i saw my favorite shirt on the iron board. don't ask who the hell was goin to wear it! i'm not that kedekut to let people borrow my things but the least they could do was ask me. that began to make me furious.

and atan really pissed me off. he had been wearing my jeans and kept denying it. i found it lying on the floor, crumpled. and used of course. and the worst that could ruin my day was yelling first thing in the morning. i felt like slapping him that he did it many times already and left me with no jeans at all! that left me snappy for the rest of the morning.

i sent mom and the girls to school as they were joining the other puterians. turned out 5 buses for each of the forms 1 to 5. i swerved and drove back home picking up the bois. i kinda forgot the route to pengkalan balak but drove of my instinct anyway.

i think i took the longer route as i passed my main campus along the way through durian tunggal, hutan percha then alor gajah to sri pengkalan and masjid tanah, uitm, malacca's matric then finally pengkalan balak. we arrived early. belum apa-apa, makan dulu! i was that hungry then guess what? mandiiiiii kat laut! my first time man, in 6 or 7 years. damn! then in the middle of my second 'input', mom called saying they were at tg bidara? i was like what the fuck? i had to pack everything back in the car and i was soaking wet from head to toe.

then kene la pegi tg bidara as the food were with us. i kinda hated tg bidara coz it was goin to be packed with people on a sunday. it was getting hot that time, and my predictions were not that true. the beach was packed with the puterians haha! but the stalls were in bad condition. i don't know when the hell the authorities were goin to fix em.

and mandi again! hehe, atan with me coz he was shy with the puteris as ami didn't want to join us mandi-ing actually i didn't plan to take the dive anyway but atan simbah me with the water leaving me soaked and i had no choice bahaha! luckily he had a spare track-bottom which i didn't realize was torn beneath the ankle. and i did go with the track to jusco WITH realizing the torn part! hehe! people didn't notice unless they were staring hard i guess.

and i was waiting for mom to arrive in school (her bus was late), i was reading Eh! mag. fez quoted this :

"...pandangan lelaki mampu menembusi tujuh gunung..."

really maybe that short date with him was a mistake *lmao* but his write does expose what men think about women, the insights i mean hehe. and hafidz recent post of men's answer to what women don't like about them, was really funny.

then mom's bus arrived and i was too indulged with the mag that suddenly,

somebody : sombong yer

i was huh? sape plak rajin sound tetiba lak ni?

somebody : yerla orang dah sombong skang
me : haha memang sombong pun. ingatkan salah orang tadi, sebab ada muka serupa laa (really, i thought i was seeing her but another time lain plak, so i take for granted, she wasn't staying at the hostel.)

turned out it was my pet sister yang sudah 3 tahun tak jumpa dan tau apa cerita, moon i wasn't really a good sister anyway. she's already a grown girl, tall and prettier with that curved brow. i promised to call her during the upcoming holidays. i just gotten hold of her phone number the day before that. and this made me thought of ja'e, another pet bro of mine... the last i knew was he went for khidmat negara.... and our last proper contact was 8 years ago? though we live in the same housing area. i met him once or twice but didn't have the chance to say hi coz he was with his father (takutt ooo)

p/s : i lost my tag-board due to some whatnots with the server. *weeps*

Happy Belated Birthday to Shad! she turned 20 yesterday. i add another 20-year-old friend to my list. hehe. may Allah bless you girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment