Saturday, May 22, 2004

fedora core 2.6

hami already burned my *sobs* precious coloured verbatim cds with fedora. kalo satu tiga posen takpe la. anytime nak sepuluh pun no hal. ni yang aku pow mak aku hari tu siap dengan casing lg ~waaa~. empat empat skali burn. huhu. he downloaded it 2 days ago and said his hdd is already full, so he want to get rid of the files by burning them onto cds. cheh padahal nak install kat server satu lg. anyways, it was good coz i can see the installing process and i already can install fedora on my pc back home :P

guess who did i meet yesterday? my primary days best friend, navin! and of all the places, i met him here in the incubator building. he called my name first, well you know how i am when walking. didn't really look around, too busy thinking to myself. took a moment to register his face. though he didn't change at all!

turned out he was having a fight with the guard. he complained about the rudeness of the guard despite him being a first-timer there. ala, guard sini memang kerek gile. bukan setakat gile aje. nak mampus punye kerek. macam bulding ni die punye je, nak menyombong. even prof ishak the director of the building didn't really menyombong tak tentu pasal. he even demanded that navin apologize to him. bodoh punya orang and this was just because navin wrongly parked his bike behind the building when it should be parked in the allocated place. and the guard yelled to him about that. hmmm, i guess any newcomer wouldn't see the signboard of "motor parking" at the entrance.

any friends of mine especially reunited ones would ask me about boyfriends? huh? am i that big a flirter? and navin didn't believe my answer when i said i'm single. we spent the next few minutes arguing about my status.

him : did you say you didn't have a boyfriend just because you're not married to him?
me : no, i said there's no one to be called a boyfriend. no, i don't have a boyfriend.
him : come on la, you do have a boyfriend right?
me : you're assuming my no for a yes. a no is a no.
him : you can tell me la. your secret is safe with me.
me : ok ok, i'm a big flirter but seriously i'm single at the moment. i don't have a boyfriend now.
him : man, you're 20 and you're single.
me : what's the prob? i'm still young and no point in generating a relationship and get married seven years after that. i want to see the world. (hahahaha)

and the argument only stopped when i accused him that he's changed. and the argument started again, this time about my statement.

him : how do you find me changed?
me : i don't know. kinda feel it (though i was only accusing him of stopping being a flirter. he used to, back in high skool. :p)
him : let's get this straight. we didn't see each other for so long and now you're telling me i'm changed? how?
me : well, maybe in mature ways. we're grown ups now, and well, in a charming way.
him : huh? charming? you know, my mother had been laughing and kutuking till this moment about my attitude. i haven't changed, ain. i'm still the jack of the class.

i do admit that, he's still the joker, he's still talkative, my best friend that i knew since primary and last saw him when he came to my house enquiring about peka kimia in early 2001. and he blamed me for not contacting him.

him : why you didn't contact me all this while? don't say i didn't contact you. your house phone is still blablabla right?
me : (speechless and just nodded)
him : see? i did contact you. you were staying somewhere here right? no wonder.

he had to leave coz his friend already arrived. and he even had the time to complain when i asked for his number.

him : after all we talked, now only you want to ask for my number. oi, do you even remember my name?
me : yes of course! (getting pissed at his remark) hahahaha.
him : hey, keep in touch, ok?

and i was touched. it's the time of reunite for me. after two years going separate ways. i guess, i see who's who in my life. thanks, friend. for making me realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment