Friday, April 30, 2004

dizzy. burnt. help.

7 songs in my head these days

janet jackson - just a lil while
jamelia - superstar
blink 182 - i miss you
jason mraz - you and i both
3 doors down - here without you
3 days grace - i hate everything about you
britney spears - toxic

i felt numb. drive kereta macam orang gila malam tadi. 140km/j. overtake that car, this car and even if did accident, i won't feel anything. coz i puked. yupe v.o.m.i.t. i puked everything that i ate at boss' house. been forced to puke but as i ate nothing the night before and my severe coughing worsens my condition. lucky i managed to drag myself out of the car, if not mom would surely bising. and tengah sedap-sedap muntah mom called asking where the hell am i. dengan mata berair, hingus meleleh(man, i was very weak), i said i was fine and i shut the phone off as another excessive urge came upon me. dekat tengah-tengah jalan inkubator tu aku muntah hahaha.

the night before, another unidentified number miss-called me 2 times. i tracked back the number and the person answered it was very familiar. turned out, it was ASRUL! he said he lost my number??? and he'd been mengembara somewhere to find my number. and he won't tell me about the informer. hey, come on la, i gave the number first hand to him, afdzal, adrian, james, mat and syah other than my close girls on confidential guarantee. turned out every guy in my class had my number! and that explains the unidentified numbers on my phone with Mangkuk in front hahaha. i've been pissed off with him since last year and been avoiding him till the miss-calls God knows why, but i am happy he remembered me. he should be, afterall hmmm...

awei called me just now just to ask what helmet did kak an wear? yes, the half and sophisticated WHITE arc helmet with visors! damn! i want that helmet to pair with *sobs* my so-buruk ex5 bike lol!

talked to fez about goin to kl this week. he paksa me into seeing him on saturday. and i agreed coz he'd been reading my mind on a treat to pizza! that guy was psychic! and i hope he won't earn the deserved slap from me. i hope i can contain myself. behave, ain, behave!

apai had been acting weirdly these days. he also talked me into buying that half arc helmet. consider done he said? aaa? just buy it when i asked him the reasons of buying that damn pretty helmet. he even volunteered to buy it if i gave him the money. tunggu ptptn la oi, mana nak korek 100 tu?

anis is coming home tomorrow morning, yeay! but i'm gonna leave for kl tomorrow at 10, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment