Friday, April 23, 2004

obsessed and morning sickness

i skipped work 2 days straight. today and yesterday. coz i've got this morning sickness. no, i'm not pregnant. i'm weak and feverish in the morning, ONLY! and this is why i was really really pissed off with a particular doctor.

i asked for an MC at 10pm and she won't grant it because i looked terribly happy and my temperature was ok. first i was irritated because she questioned my rights to the free treatment coz the clinic was my father's panel. second, she said people didn't ask for MC at 10 or 11 at night. shit! third, she suspected i was lying coz she checked me like nothing. again shit. she couldn't give me and MC just a stupid paper of time-off. and after a heated argument with that so-pandai doctor, i finally said, ok doctor, i know you have your policies. just gimme my medicine and THANK YOU very much! and i stormed off the room. cynical doctor.

who did she think she is? like i'm begging her to treat me. hello? my father paid for them. and i hated being at someone mercy. i hate people who made me cry.

this started after khaleel's confession. and i've been such a crybaby after that. tengok itu, rebeh, tengok ni, sayu, tengok sana, meleleh. hadoiii!

this afternoon i went to see another doctor AT another clinic. my, she was very friendly and i felt really at home. she checked me to the details and she even asked me to drink lotsa water coz my blood pressure was 90/60? haha doctors help me define that! this is the doctor that i want. and i got an MC *waves paper!*

called dayah up last night. turned out she's been trying to reach me all this time. poor babe. have to get back at her as the goblet of fire is with her. and najwa's been working at a bread bakery. hehe. muke roti dah ko najwa haha!
hajar's been volunterring for the pkn since one and a half month ago. guts she had, and the money was good too i think. better than my practical stuff huhuh!

what are you thinking now? kyle

what do you want in life? you mean now? kyle

what is your wish(es)? to be with kyle

if you could buy anything, what would it be? kyle

one people you'd want to meet? it's kyle, duh!

where do you wish you are now? anywhere, with kyle

are you satisfied with what you are? i am happy with what i am now but i need kyle to perfect the picture

condolences to rawandy and firdaus a.k.a tokan on the losses of their respective fathers. al-fatihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment