Saturday, April 10, 2004

tipah tertipu, sangat marah dan sakit hati

smiley for today
Sobbing Yes Man


Fail Data
------------
nama : izzul @ adik @ ijul
nama mak : cikgu midah
nama mama : kak dahlia
nama ibu : kak anis
nama long : eine
nama kakak lain : la (dila)

my bro's names for all the females in the house. i'm the one left without a motherly name haha. for those who didn't know about izzul, he's my little 2-year-old baby brother. he has the most kissable cheek and he's turning into a spoilt brat now. can't help it, i guess. he had a strong left-leg kick, ouch! he's a left-hander. he adores balls and his gum is not straight. favourite pastime, eating (just like his big sis). special feature : curled eyelashes and fluffy cheeks yum!

i think today was one of the down days for me. the day started okay, i went for breakfast with mom and went to work slightly late. and the pain began. khalid cynically said that i wasn't helping the other trainees with the pamphlet thingy. ok, my fault but it was for good. five people hovering over one laptop for one simple pamphlet? give me a break. they could manage it fine without me. i wanted to help them with the pocket file later. duh! my mood spoilt a bit.

hami was complaining about him being hungry. and i replied that he should take my bike keys and find something to eat in my tone of mocking. my usual tone. i think he accepted that fine.

he had this habit of interrupting me surfing the net with his inter network messages. so this morning, i buzzed him with ym with the same intention. and what did i get? a fuck-off yell and angry mutterings of him busy doing stuffs. i was stunned and i was blurred for a moment.

when i finally got grip of myself, i went out to the toilet and spent 10 minutes, crying. i couldn't control myself from sobbing. when it's over, and back in the office, he made jokes and tried to get my attention. heh, go to hell! i'm not going to speak to you! really if he swore at me in malay i still can accept it but right on my face, that really was something. i avoided him for the rest of the day. it hurts, i'm still hurting when i thought about it. his yell was still fresh in my head.

and to top it all, my boss asked me to see him later in the afternoon, outside. and he babbled about the staffs and things i should do and a heavy burden fell right on me not placed at my shoulder. that's what i used to say - he expected too much. at the same time, i'm gaining hami's trust. and i was told about this and that by the boss. i AM the one who knew everything of what the staffs and the boss said about each other. and this brought a real headache.

man, if this is what i have to experience - i'd rather take zura's offer to replace her in motorola pj. i am enjoying in learning linux but this is just not my way of handling things. aiyoooo, i don't have a life now! *weeps*

and i am tired of what happened today. i really couldn't take the swearing. sorry!

listen to ruffedge's tipah tertipu.. nice rapping, but i liked the accapella version of tipahtertiputertiputertiputiputertiputipah while they were performing in klcc.

No comments:

Post a Comment