Friday, April 16, 2004

the artakusiad saga

I am 23% evil.

<>


I try to stay away from evil deeds but succumb to temptation every once in a while. I'm not quite on my way to hell but I certainly have some explaining to do.



Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com


i stumbled across artakus.net while i was surfing around for nilofar. i can't believe that the artakusiad saga had so many fans. i missed the books. i missed artakus the aurorian hero. and to think that my lecturer mr nurulfajar also had this artakus aurora sticker on his honda vtec. i guess he's an avid fan too. but the books are very rare to find now. i'm going to collect the saga. a lot cheaper than the colection of hp haha!



for those who didn't know, artakusiad saga is the malay version of lord of the rings. the ongoing centuries of war. the journey of artakus and his sword, namely arkus (image above) in the fight to free his fellow aurorians from morrok (of course the baddies). it contained 6 books and the upcoming 7th book. check them out coz it's worth reading by ahmad patria abdullah, son of former sasterawan negara dato' abdullah hussin.

added ilhamhanna and her books also ibnuanwar. check 'em out.

and hami got nothin to complain about me today that he brought up the subject of aurat, and i should've wear stockings. duh! as my maroon-red punjabi suit is well-matched with my tudung rosalinda. hahaha.


(C) artakus.net 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment