Saturday, April 03, 2004

me

workin on my studies in vain. love to write about everything and anything. my bf will be rob bourdon or someone who looked like him. i'm outgoing and noisy with those i'm fond of. i'm shy and arrogant in front of the others. first impression? i AM hitler. haha. babble around with the house phone (with which i've collected sky-high bills).

my name meant the light of the eye, eye of light, apple of the eye, whatever! oh and i do wear specs coz i'll be down the drain if i don't. i am simple and outdated coz i don't go with the flow, then life would be too boring. guys r cool but all r helpless when it comes to the girls. they go wobblyjell-o on the knees LoL =Þ

so what if u don't like me? i've had enough in my head than to deal with ur hatred towards me. man, i need 1GB RAM for my head coz i need to execute this heartbroken.gif, heartbroken.exe and heartbroken.php files in one single file, forget_it_duh.exe so that smile_even_ur_heart_bleeds.jpg can be used in my blog. period.

i'm saving money so that i can take the E licence (for lorries and buses class) because i am bespectacled and the limits of short-sighted for flying has exceeded *sobs*. no problem for B full i guess coz i'm not going to let the kawasaki zxr 350cc out from my grip. hehe.


filled in at friendster's about me field

added khaleel as friend there. he posted pictures of him when he was a little boy. unrecognizable. he looked totally different. who cares anyway? he's not my boyfriend, just a mere friend. we've known each other barely 3 months. i'm not having a grudge against him but knowing that syam lives in tasik utama temporarily made me wanted to scream in jealousy. think i'm a bit off-track here. sort of possessing him. that is my biggest problem. r]i[p

No comments:

Post a Comment