Friday, April 09, 2004

story of life.. from the seat of a bike... ver. 2.

its 10 in the morning and i'm still sleepy. i still cannot get over the loss of the long entry i've written last night. and the fact that i am dissapointed with my result. i've never felt worse in all of these 4 semesters. coz i worked my ass for it, even during the last weeks before the exam, we were packed with tests, final reports and quizzes.

that's when i decided : i need a break. coz i broke down so many times during the finals. and mom never showed she cared like she did during the last weeks of semester. i was really depressed and i think if i was a pc, my RAM would surely burnt to nonsense.

i need to work harder next semester. coz this is just too much and with my cgpa now, i won't be able to continue for degree in kutkm. bah, who cares? i'm not going to stay there anyway. i'm going off malacca. tak berkembang langsung. i need to go some place else. where i'm withing new surroundings, new people. work you ass then, girl!

i'm changing little by little coz i am not what i am now when i was in school. college life taught me a lot and mature me. i like what i am now. but i have nothing to boast all of these gonna be 20 life. feel wasted, all the time but doing nothing to do it good. i guess, messing with time was a really bad idea. coz time flew, not just walk away.

what if i did take the 'other' option? i think i wouldn't be here now, i'd be so faraway from here. i won't know the people i know today. i may be a different person. a little nerdie i guess? *lol* life is about making the right decisions and picking out the choices.

coz mom did tell her hopes if i did make the other option. sorry mom! this is meant to be a lesson for me. that life is a full cycle. once you're up, get ready to be down in no time. this is what awaits me when i chose this path. and, no regrets coz i learnt the hardness of life, taking life in different ways, looking at life from different views. i guess that's the most precious lesson i'll never get in any formal schooling anywhere.

and this blog had been a blessing. reading it in future time will surely made me laugh at my immature views and how i've grown up. just want to make sure that one day when i read this again, i can succeed with this path of mine, that i am the envy of my peers of my success and that i enjoy living and life isn't that cruel to me anymore.

smileys for today. can you guess who? fancy they didn't do the goatee on rob (first smiley, far left)

Linkin ParkFamous 12Famous 17

No comments:

Post a Comment