Wednesday, April 28, 2004

doing the same stupid stuffs.. again.



pretti much tired. clicking on the same kontraktor thang since yesterday coz hami lost it from the database. never mind. kept me busy then.

and today had been nothing but typing stuffs. from morning till the wavering moments of 5pm. this morning letter of whatnots. then continuing with the data entry. after that some jaim stuffs. i can barely hold my fingers from clicking now *lol*

and hami had been complaining that i type with 3 fingers despite chat sessions and blogs that should gave me some typing good skills. hadoiii...

i've been driving today and yesterday. my bike pancit out of nowhere. lucky tak pancit while i was in the dark roads. so, i drove mom's car. listened to j.lo and rudy on hitz.fm. the topic today was the signs of being old. one caller, governator that is, when asked by the dj's, said that there was no point in telling that someone is old... or not. there was no such thing as being old he said, unless you were dead. dead is the only point to tell that you're old. i had a good laugh on that. refresh my morning.

as for me, everyone is old. everyone had 'old' behind their respective age isn't it? writing about this made me feel old already hehe. when some of my friend is already tu-en-ty, i'm still in my teen-age years for at least another 7 months haha. another 7 months to be age-ty. and bye bye to teen-age.

happy belated birthday to shakira! sorry, luperla. bluwerk! dah 20 dahhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment