Monday, January 31, 2005

spree...

current y! status : guilt indulgence of sugar-laden and hi-cholesterol
thinking of : that pretty pengkid

i worked morning shift today. it felt good to be around si pisang and kesh. poor fazik had to work 13 hours straight. he even missed the chance to talk to huda.

some customers really get to me. i had to breathe long and hard to keep me from blowing up. but then, when the sight of him caught my eye, the madness and piss just evaporated. imagine, baru nampak muka, belum cakap lagi. kalo cakap, customer nak maki berbakul ke, product x de ke, drive-thru jam ke, sure takpe punye hahaha! he did throw me that cold stare when i barely glanced at him through break. but really, he was just like ice over a hot fire. gonna work tomorrow night with him for end-of-month. cam malas la pulak nak mengadap muka dia.

got back at 6 and took a short nap. woke up with a headache and sombre. was thinking of buying some cd's as i didn't have time to go to the cinemas nowadays. i need fresh air to clear my dirty mind, full of worldly deeds shit. and suddenly i felt empty.

grabbed my keys and rode out. went on eating spree. bought 2 slices of secret recipe cakes. uh yummy! and tried the new kfc oR fillet, and of course not forgetting my fave garden salad with popcorn chicken while flirting with the pengkid. hahaha. i'm gonna make those bitches green with envy. siapla aku angkut pengkid tu balik. LOL

got the thought of disturbing fazik but to my relief he was about to leave when i arrived in mcD. his face really brought a smile to my face. his being soothed me while both of us lepaking on our respective bikes talking and laughing to each other. he's so naive and pure. yet so shy and sensitive. i admire this guy. and i'm happy just to sit there and be with him. really fond of him. =)

by then, i'm happier than before. thanks to fazik, vicky who dropped by later. and zura who'd be by my side thru this kind of stuffs. love your spare tyres! a big *mwahx* for all of you for making up my day..

No comments:

Post a Comment