Tuesday, January 25, 2005

regrets?

current y! status : sayang Dia, sepenuh hati
thinking of : the last words of lab report
listening to : his cd

err, i think i kinda regretted what i did earlier with THAT message. to think that the crew meet was our last contact before his end-of-month left me with a heavy heart. yesterday and today off day, tomorrow wpr at mahkota then he'd left for the manager's convention at jb for 3 days. it's be another 6 days before i finally get to see him, again. he's stupid la if he couldn't see through this.

play it slow. i think i like how this sounds, me and my stupid boss hahaha. i hated my boss, coz he's such a lousy asshole. but i loved this guy who works as a manager at my place, wahahaha!

up to my report then people. *sobs* i'm missing him already.

No comments:

Post a Comment