Wednesday, February 02, 2005

take it or leave it

current y! status : love you, even when u made that fucked-up face. love you, even when u ignored me entirely. love you, when u threw me that longing gaze. love you, whole!
thinking of : my stupid boss

i excused myself from work today. last night worked with him counting the stocks for end-of-month. with sai fong in store i couldn't help but ignore him completely. though that was the moment i've been waiting for. been missing him for the last one week. =( he was in the mood to talk but i kept my gaze straight and didn't even looked up to him which i was sure he noticed. don't want to build my confidence too much though it was a doubt if this will pass. a provoking thought each time i got involved soft. hehe.

got out of the store at 1. talked to fazik as the night before. we were chattering happily when kesh got out and asked us to help him replace the new price hike for breakfast items. after finishing that, fazik and i were about to leave when again, kesh asked us to help him with the heat-treat ; washing the ice-cream & shake machine. when all of the parts were washed, i could barely hold my eyes open as it was 5 already. he went back at 3.45 as he had meeting at 10.

me? i got class at 9 but learning to do heat-treat is one chance of a blue moon. and that chance to learn missed me my day-wage. could hardly wake up at 9, with full class up to 6. bawak motor pun cam orang mabuk je, mengagau tak tentu pasal. was really tired and after informing kesh personally, i went back and slept till 12am. now, i'm still sleepy.

yesterday went on cd hunt. now i'm thinking of when's the time to watch those 11 cd's i boronged?

*sighs* i missed him, terribly. i couldn't announce my fondness openly. luka tersagat tempat fry ayam sakit sebab berdarah, camna nak cakap pasal luka yang tak berdarah tapi sakit? sakit sampai rasa setengah hidup je. separuh penuh. kepala tahap masuk air longkang. mana mau dicari bahagia?

No comments:

Post a Comment