Saturday, February 26, 2005

a week of hell

current y! status : *sighs* peter pan *sighs*
thinking of : him. no other.

these past week had been one of the busiest days of my life. ask final year students, they knew. i want to write sooner, but just couldn't steal time to sneak up here and write.

my project suck, big time. i had to start from scratch. again. yes, people. going through the long process of lettering, etching, drilling, soldering and endless troubleshootings. again. anyways, been lucky coz my supervisor's been lenient with it. gonna start asap coz final's just around the corner.

a friend commented that i shouldn't gave him a flower on valentine's day. should've given something guy-ish instead. (hint: bugs, centipedes, beetles). well i think it was fair coz he gave me the bolded former quoting it as a valentine's gift the day before that. and i made an innocent looked face siap tanya lagi "apa nih?" when he shoved the lidded cup to my face when i was supposed to go screaming. hahaha. i guessed he showed it to the wrong girl.

i'm already off-schedule. it has been sad to go back after the last day's shift (with him). knowing that i may not be able to come back there and work. so sad. to leave him LOL!

*sniffs* i miss my family. i cant go back, even when my family lives the same distance as my main camp.

p/s : the songs used to be the keys of d and e. now i add g to it. details later. now, i've got a draft to attend to. by the way, happy new hijri year!

No comments:

Post a Comment