Sunday, February 27, 2005

utter blank

current y! status : *squeeze* *stares* *clicks*
thinking of : *squeeze* argh, my projects. *squeeze* *fiddles hand*

zura came home on friday, so we decided to lepak at our local playground - subaidah. it already rained heavily when i arrived to pick her up. i was already half-soaked. so, after waiting for a while at her house, we decided to ride out.

the place was jam-packed with bois watching a ball being chased and then to be kicked again. and right after we settled down with zura and bada, the rain poured again heavily, drenching my helmet. the heavier the rain gets, more people came pouring in. macam nak pecah tempat tu. we got stuck there till 3am. by then, dah berbakul2 gelak tak ingat dunia, mengumpat, tengok hunks orang.

when we got home, we've got this night screening of my sassy girl, the sequel of the popular movie windstruck. halfway, bada fell asleep leaving me with both zuras. then i realized, i can be anywhere with these two. i didn't regret one single bit when my roommate left me coz them filled the space. as long as they are with me and not shunning me out of their lives, i'd be fine. a night spent with these 2 beautiful people.



some people may misunderstood what i've written here. i found it amusing coz i realized the way i wrote may just exaggerate little things. but things would not be that special if everything had to be written clear. so, it's up to you to understand my writes. and even if it's not from the way i understand it, i couldn't care less. i'm an open-source supporter, remember? hahahahaha!

my friend called it kaedah pemangsaan eine. so when i applied the technique, he'd ask, sape mangsa terbaru ko nih? the prey is a guy i've been eyeing for the last 2 years but didn't have that much of a chance till now. err... i mean earlier this semester. all i can say is, i'm pretty much occupied. :P

i'm in the mood for a good squeeze of someone's hand. bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment