Sunday, February 13, 2005

after a short hiatus..

current y! status : if u cud give me just one love, one life n one chance to believe in mine
thinking of : my damndest projects.

this past holiday season made me cuti from blogging. i swear i'm online all the time. ask those peeps in ym, they knew.

my feelings? like what zura said "ko tuh bukan leh caye. kejap je dah tuka." ma lady, that is so true. but this time it is different. maybe the fact that i'm not in that teen-age anymore (though i claimed to be one all the time) and that person is one gay old man. hahaha!

something happened made me thought about this all over. so, why not if the feelings want to go this way or that, just take a deep breath and let it go where it wanted? coz it wasn't that simple. matters of the heart is something you don't have full control over. it is also something i hated, coz it bothers me. bad.

but again, i love my family. though i can never be me, they're one place who won't turn or close doors on my face. thanks zura, for making me realize deeply the true meaning behind the saying blood is thicker than water.

i want to enjoy this few days of working. i want to eat as much as i can.

and the saying goes,"banyak makan mengeraskan hati."

No comments:

Post a Comment