Monday, September 06, 2004

walkin in mid air

i can't breathe easy
can't dream you
had another dream without you
lying next to me
there's no way.....

blue - breathe easy

current Y! status : available "ice blended mocha. yum!!"

call me jiwang, call me sappy but i am currently addicted to the song above. and i am not alone addicting. awei and idda, too. and it is the theme song of me and awei's room. :P

i'm having a headache to choose awei's birthday present this coming 9th.

- a bracelet she's had her eyes on - too bad, the promotion ended already
- chocolates - she didn't like em
- some perfumes - hmmmm....??
- jewellery box - aaaa...???
- carved keychains - too far...

and i can't decide. haiyoh. this is driving me crazy.

my significant other's playing hard to get. i've learnt my lesson. giving him the space and the rope to pull, hahaha! the truth is, i loved his soft gaze when he looked at me. just to be on the safe side. i'm happy with what we have now. *grins* though there's always space for something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment