Sunday, September 26, 2004

time, for a new crush!

current Y! status : the guy i have a crush on, is somebody else's fiance
thinking of : dain, engaged.

yep! dain is officially hitched to god-knows-who. fizal told me last night when i was about to end my night shift. i was cool when i heard the news, but along the way back, i was on the verge of tears. it was sad, i've never felt a guy affected me this way. *deep breath* well, i still can adore him from afar, right? that calm face i started to get affected with. i hope he's happy and that's all i cared.

my favorite buddy was online last night. time kasih shakir. sayang ko sangat! to omar, thanks for the remark, of all the remarks, LOL! and for khaleel, understanding myself better eh? i think it's time to rock on and find a new guy to drool for.

my significant other is asleep when i called him a few hours ago. relieved that he's not out in the streets, racing. here's a picture of my classmates, the girl in yellow tudung is awei, my room-mate and the other is idda.



mcD night fellas, you guys rock my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment