Monday, September 20, 2004

farewell farewell

current Y! status : What makes men chase women they have no intention of marrying? The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.

thinking of : the heavy workload and tests this week

i've been doing back-sink for friday and saturday closing. the first one came when popai asked me if i could do back-sink (back-sink is the term for basuh periuk belanga masa kenduri) and as i was pissed with kesh, but even if i didn't i would have give it a shot anyway. so, took off my heels and changed to phua chu kang boots with an extra protection of plastic bags so that my feet won't smell tungkik hahaha. you know how boots smell right?

it wasn't that bad and that hard either. i managed to finish by 12.30am and the second day an hour late, i don't have any idea why. i think i don't have any problem doing back-sink after this as vicky planned of plotting against kak ida. she was mad because she thought we were stealing hours. that really blew vicky up. the other girls may scream "rosakla tangan. tak nak la buat back-sink". that is very true. my hands were puffed and in pain. this was caused by the detergent used is of high chemical quantities.

i don't why the heck i did it. i'm not up to gain the guys' respect or what coz zura remarked of "kalo vicky tau, mesti dia lagi sayang dekat ko". maybe the challenge drives me. tapi masakla 2 hari berturut-turut, besoknya bangun kul 3 petang hahaha. buruk perangai anak dara nih.

even missed to send anis to melaka sentral. really couldn't lift my eyes and get up. she was happy with her comeback this time. the last time before her spm exams. i'm happy that she's happy. my housemate zura asked didn't i feel jealous of her? getting to the one of the best schools in malaysia, getting what she wanted stuffs. well, the fact is i am not jealous at all. coz she worked her ass hard for it. i myself could get those stuffs but i chose this path where i am at now. so, no regrets. :D

kasman and zand are having their convo this 9th at skudai. anis' will be on the 13th but my finals will start on the 12th hehe. the sooner they graduated, the more i'm feeling sad. they were so nice to me, especially kasman. spent last nite sitting on my bike with him and we were talking to the rest of closing crews. i felt like staying there all night, talking to them.

got back home at 3am and i was stunned. everybody was looking for me when i didn't turn up around 1. i always leave my mobile when i'm working. kak an and awei even fought of my whereabouts. they even planned to go out and search for me when they couldn't locate me with apai or at my parent's house. thank you guys. love you!

yesterday, malacca's operation consultant, saifong was at the store. she reviewed the performance of the crews from the standard's point of view with kak ida. she complained that the crews "tak senyumlah, especially the specky one" haha. i'm the only specky at the counter. :P i'm friendly but i reserved my smiles. you know that kind of steely smile, where your lips curved to a smile but your eyes didn't show that hint of friendliness. she detected that i guess.

keys-off now. i'm tired. have to find movie trailers for my technical communication presentation this thursday. sayurrrrnara (kasman's trademark :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment