Tuesday, September 07, 2004

sleepy and sick

current Y! status : offline. i'm at awei's pc.

just woke up from a nap. i didn't feel very well. ni hujan smalam punya pasal laa.

micro-p class was cancelled this morning. tau, aku skip class je tadi. but i didn't regret it because i saw the object of my eye, dain. whenever he's within sight, my spirit rose high and made me looking forward brightly to the day. funny how this tall guy made such impact on me. kalo die lalu time aku kat klas, ngantuk2 trus segar bugar. hahaha.

my room's phone been blocked. petang smalam gi bayar, malam trus kene block. hampeh! but telekom did call me through one automated voice call, reminding me to pay the 2 outstanding months bills. not that i didn't have the money, but time constraints forbade me to do so. didn't i mention of waking up in the morning to go to class, got back and get ready for work. i seriously don't have time for other things before i go to work except classes and lunches (which i've been neglecting too, lately). after work? well, my shift ends at 12.45am. any post office open by then? hahaha.

later people. on my way to instrumentation tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment