Wednesday, August 25, 2004

dah demam?

current Y! status : when the time comes to tell you the painful truth

these girls in my house are having AF fever. tengah2 nak xm malam kang boleh layan satu round cd AF. sorry, they're a lil bit outdated when the winner was already crowned. hehe.

all the people around me were on such craze over AF. actually i don't really get this thingy goin on. what's with the addiction? apai spent 200bucks+ voting for farah, kalah gak. well, this AF stuff isn't really my cup of tea. layan tengok boleh la. nak habiskan kredit, :P

i'm freaking myself out over the network settings. my switch won't work which has been putting headaches to my big head, which temporarily have been kept full and overloaded haha!

i'm having a packed week. 3 major tests, and a major report to submit. one test flunk already. tinggal dua je lagi selang sehari. :P

kak ida, my second manager in command was shouted at last night. by whom else? auntie of course. the closing team wasn't having enough people which pissed vicky off and he was so furious he kept quiet and made face all the time even when auntie asked him what's wrong. i was supposed to be there at 6 but i already told kak ida that i will not be around until closing coz i got an exam. when i reached there, kak erra warned me of telling kesh about this coz he thought i wasn't showing up. i explained to him that i was having an exam and i already told kak ida about this. that was a big mistake coz i told kesh all about that in front of auntie. she started tattering about this and that and she blamed kak ida for it. she made kak ida cry.

i don't know, but i thought these people would understand that i'm working because i need to support this streamyx stuff. and i'm doing it in my leisure time which didn't particularly made everyone happy. this is not my job. i know i'm still a student, so please understand my condition as a student that was subjected to what the lecturer says.

a friend said this " i know you're stronger than this. going to lectures, managing the house's rents and bills, stolen of your leisure and rest time and you're working. "

well, i am but please don't make me feel tired of what happened. i've had more than enough so just leave me, i'm fine without others messing up my life and questioning my decisions and rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment