Saturday, August 21, 2004

of the songbird

that day, when my friends and i were studying for our statistics test, farrah complained of being so hungry at 4 in the morning. headed down to subaidah but unfortunately my favorite naan cheese finished already. so i opted for a roti helikopter hahaha. yea, it looked just like the rotor hehehe. but didn't finish it coz it tasted stupid.

a few of collegians showed up. of course guys. hahaha. hmm.. i didn't know that the restaurant attracted many students in the wee hours of the morning. i think the place's price is reasonable. not just for the orang-kayas only. known for its nasi kandar.

very much blur now. i'm clicking ptr. lookin forward to the first paycheck. hahaha! *evil*

my significant other dropped by just now, handing me my new RAM. very much inviting. looked fresh though just woke up from sleep. hehe. wishing i was there. :P

i'm exhausted and worn out. got this survey thing to finish. tomorrow i want to go to jusco with awei. got this lovely bracelet she's been hagging me of. we'll see. esok fizal ada hahaha! esok keje sampai kul 11 je. bestnye!

i am broke. any part-time job for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment