Sunday, May 10, 2009

smile, even when the world is not as pretty as the heavens

i am feeling neurotic. my diet has gone to the trash. i miss my veggies. i love to sleep.

i spent my boring, uneventful weekend except for 2 consecutive weddings, watching a f 7. yes people, i do watch that show.

after driving in the awful heat (hometown is grill-me-done-town) in my darling vic, my bff came over and we caught up with lots of things. she even ditched her future hubby in place of talking ourselves hoarse.

she invited me to their new lair, and i had this thinking:

"kalo aku pegi, mesti aku tak dapat tengok a f "

but i didn't go. these days i have this weird habit of staying indoors, curling up with a cuppa and my flood of books.

after a few hours, i thought it over and felt this:

" what the heck? having that kind of thought, like i am an adoring fan of the show. fancy missing an outing with my bff and eating my fave food for THAT? oh gosh, i am getting sappy for no reason at all. chist dan chist lagi. "

fortunately, the line-up weren't disappointing. they performed very well, except for that dark frizz-haired male, i wonder why they didn't kick him out yet. even adore one of the performances, he sang mraz's i'm yours.

i blame this on my flatmates, poisoning me to watch the diary every night. i am getting lazy to write these days, but i'll try to sneak in a word or two. maybe more. =p

1 comment:

  1. Hey usually u make a post during ofs hrs...

    Hehe... Just asking...

    ReplyDelete