Monday, May 25, 2009

After bakar duit

in the room.

him: what happened to you?

me: see. the bugs are not being nice to me.

him: how long has this happened?

me: two weeks ago.

him: look at those scratches.

me: what do you expect? the itch bitched like hell.

him: no choice. you'll have to berpantang and i have to give you an injection.

me: the WHAT??? isn't there any other way?

him: anyone picking you up?

me: no, i came by bus.

him: ok maybe no injection. but you'll have to adhere to this list.

(a veryyyyyy long list)





me: what? no nasi lemak?

him: oh yes, and all of those other food. please restrain yourself from eating them for one month?

me: no nasi lemak for one month??? i may die. please not nasi lemak.

him: (definitely ignoring me) ok, that's it.

.... and i got out of the room thinking of how am i going to live without nasi lemak.

suddenly,

him: i changed my mind. you really need that injection.

me: the WHAT?? i thought i got away with it.

him: it won't hurt, like an ant's bite.

me: what kind of ant?

him: the red ant.

me: dang!


a sore pocket contributes to fasting since i bakar so much. but i guess after a sore butt, i might need less effort to fasting since this tak boleh makan, that tak boleh makan.

i am getting thin, from not eating the food i love. no nasi lemak for one month. huwargh!

an sms:

"kak, jom pegi makan charkoayteow"

i replied:

"huhu, aku pantang seafood doh"

the reply:

"haha, oh lupe. bulan 7 ler baru dapat makan charkoayteow"

chist dan chist lagi.

1 comment:

  1. charkoayteow...

    adk ko tu kt ne?

    cian... sama la aku kt sini...

    cma aku xde la bakar duit cm ko...

    dahsyat...

    ReplyDelete