Tuesday, May 26, 2009

the lemon chronicles

encik lemon: you've got this kind of colours set up already right?

me: yes. this is the same with the one i have.

encik lemon: i want you to change this particular one to this colour, alright?

me: oh, it's purple.

encik lemon: it's fuchsia.

me: (dumbfounded)


on another occasion, on colours again.

encik lemon: see, you've got this colour wrong. you have to set this one to other colours. the breaks are fine, stays at what colour is that???

me: err...turquoise

encik lemon: aquamarine, yea that's the colour.

me: (dumbfounded, again)


encik lemon knows more about colours than i do? sheeessshhh!!!! this came from someone who wears a pink shirt on friday.

it's not pink you see, it's soft pink, he'd say or some sorts.


only encik lemon could make my day go bonkers with arguments on colours.

1 comment:

  1. lemon tree...
    fool's garden...

    I wonder how & wonder why...

    hehe...

    ReplyDelete