Friday, April 17, 2009

of love affairs, farewells and such...

One:

i'm very much in love. it amused me that i've been for so long. so much that i'm laughing at myself for not realizing it sooner.

of how lovebirds express emselves. if without, i won't even be able to do what i'm doing right now.

i'm just hopelessly head over heels,


in love.


Two:

I haven't properly said my farewell to u. i discover i've never been serious coz i know i'd have u for support. that's why i never stopped fooling around, even now. That's why i couldn't keep u for all that i wanted u to be.

i'm glad we're starting anew. i know u want me to be happy, despite what u call my ridiculous demands, i learnt from the best :P

so, pray for my happiness as i do yours, my goatee santa.


three:

i'm on twilight fever. the vamp heartthrob. AGAIN. coz someone just watched it and been bugging me for spoilers and flooding me with movie lines and fave scenes.

yes, edward is fictitious, but who cares? i adore my books hereos, end of story.


four:

i'm now a hardcore nerd, officially. i sleep with a thesaurus. okthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment