Thursday, April 14, 2011

unpretentious

him: nice right. ryan. hearts

me: that's so gay. coming from you. ROFL.

him: lol

me: not busy eh today?

him: not so. why?

me: coz you have time to heart ryan gosling to me. hahaahaha

him: coz he deserves the attention

me: he is he is. from me.

him: eyebrows goes up and down. hot stuff hot stuff

me: and i wonder how many times you'll go watch CSL. hehehe

him: hehe 1 time. maybe

me: i remember you watched L&OD 4 times, coz JG's butt

him: mwahahaha. what movie to watch this month eh?

me: maybe you should watch limitless. BC's in it. unless you wanna watch bieber. hahahaha

him: i watch already, 2 time :P:P

me: OMG.


one of the most unpretentious guy i know. one of the rare ones who embrace his sexuality openly. and a metro at that too. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment