Tuesday, April 12, 2011

honesty

me: i might be flirting like all the time, but i don't get into relationships that easily, i break hearts along the way.

him: will you break mine?

me: eh? is there more parts of your heart to be broken?

him: *sits in one corner and sulks*

me: rofl!


good friends are beyond words. life is too precious to be spent to be thinking of that one person who doesn't appreciate you.

it is definitely worthwhile to be with those who'll stick with you through fat and thin. and most importantly, the people who love you, the way you are, no matter how annoying and obnoxious you may be.

this entry is dedicated to my ensem bois (you get the credit for putting up with me, :P ), my phat girlfriends ( for entertaining my gastronomic quests and for being the best things in my life ), and my beautiful family for being the reason of my sanity.

love you guys to death. with all the love in the world. *mwahx*

No comments:

Post a Comment