Wednesday, April 20, 2011

kegedikan terhadap aksen

i called to enquire about the services that the place provides:

me: hello. um, company x?

male voice, let's call him k: (corrected me and answered) yea (in a heavy drawl)

me: say, um. (i was stuttering because i forgot the exact service that i wanted to ask) blablabla.

k: oh, i wasn't aware of that. yea, i guess you could.

me: ok, that's good then.

k: which service you're referring to? coz i have 2 companies.

me: uh? (like i care if you have 2 companies, duh) this and that, i couldn't really remember.

k: ah, that must be it. friday?

me: no, saturday.

k: yea, i guess you can come then, on that day. may i know your name, please?

me: it's eine.

k: oh, so you're malay. i'm malay too.

me: you don't sound like one. do i sound like one?

k: in the beginning, yea.

me: LOL.


this guy drove me nuts with his pronunciation of saturday. but he sounds cute with the accent. LOL.

girlfriends, let's meet k! mode gedik ON. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment