Sunday, April 10, 2011

musings

on a slow boring day:

him: to you, boys come and go?

me: frankly speaking, i have too many bois in my life to miss those who left. yes, i may sound like berlagak, but those who stayed are my sworn friends for life.

him: suddenly i felt like a tiny dot in the far far corner of the big picture.

me: be thankful that you're at least in the picture. LOL.

him: that's true to some extent. hahaha.


i am a serial flirt. i am a sworn heartbreaker. i guess it's in me all along. but i'm not cheap. i know what i want, and i work for what i want, and i make sure i get what i want. it's just the problem of figuring if what i want is really what i need. like those comfortable deliciously, heartbreakingly expensive hush pups shoes.

jake, i need my edward dose. soon enough, babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment