Saturday, March 19, 2005

under my skin

current y! status : i've waited for you far too long. so many things happened while i was waiting
thinking of : the guy who wasted his money on F1 grandstands and circuit girls.

i graduated already! my last paper was on thursday, that sucks. i just hoped that mr ho didn't let any1 of us to fail his paper.

i watched sepet that day, 2 times! it was an interesting movie. definitely not another boring malaysian movie. pardon me but i recommend u guys to get the vcd, instead of going to the cinemas. them finas folks wouldn't do the film any good. as for me, i got the made in masjid india's. wallawey, clear and full uncut. :P an honest expose of what malaysian culture is. whaaat? the movie is about a chinese illegitimate vcd guy who fell in love with a malay girl. so, it's not a boring lovey-dovey stuff. i'm not going to spoil the surprise. go and find your local vcd supplier , LOL!

oh, went to klcc that day. i brought along two, giggling teenage girls.

adik aku, cousin aku

my darling sister and my cousin, both turning 18 this year. i found laksa shack at the newly renovated picnic (i forgot to lookout for its new name) my, its laksa is terriblicious for terribly+delicious. its laksa johor is near perfection, though i forgot to ask my sister to change the spaghetti to the normal laksa. definitely a must try.

laksa johor

this was what i ate. it may look terrible, but it was almost as good as the laksa.

spaghetti marinara @ pizza milano

the day before that, i went to ana's sister's wedding. she said it was in seremban, but to our horror, we had to endure the spiral road windings of kuala pilah! but it was worth it. we made ana happy. at least her friends from here showed up, yea the least expected, me. hehehe.

gatal
us, before waiting for the bus.

couple
us, after standing for a damned hour.

these are my little darlings.

maiyahaiyeenbella

oh yeah. been using my significant other's lumix. memang menghartanegarakan betul hahaha!

anyways, i have a course this monday on ipc stuffs. and a job interview on friday. what la. i have to rush to kl on thursday. people, i'm nervous, both for the ipc exam and the interview. the interview's gonna be in english. damn, i wished i didn't put THAT grade for my proficiency in english. shit la.

pray for me people and a friend's aunt whom undergo an operation today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment