Wednesday, March 23, 2005

happy birthday, doinx!

current y! status : was my wait worthwhile with all the time i wasted?
thinking of : the tsunami i caused to my room wahaha!

my blog turned 1-year-old today. it is still an infant though it has evolved towards maturity.

my place to rant, my place to scream, my place to pour everything i felt. this is the place that saw everything in my life for the last one year.

it is sad to know that it has been a year already. i still remember the day i decided to blog. frantically searching for the best blog provider around. and here i am now, choosing blogger to host this little place of mine.

from the days when i have all the time in the world to blog to the days i can't even post a single word for a full month. it has experienced it all.

i've been constantly changing my blog skin and this is the one i connect to the most. the picture of my darling little angel. love you so much, baby!

so, a very happy birthday to my little blog. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment