Sunday, August 02, 2009

entri panjang sket

it's a sunday, i'm stuck in the office. no, people. i'm not being gila kerja or something, i just had to come to settle things i couldn't do during weekdays. *sighs*

it has been 3 months since the departure. i'm just not too sure. it's not everyday you come across someone and decide something that will change your life forever. to tell the truth, i'm humming katy's, everytime. you're not forgotten, nor will you ever will. that day, my thought were shattered, built anew. thank you.

i met a few friends last night. catching up with the past few months. they asked one question that made me grinned. haha!

after thinking it over, maybe these are appropriate reasons:

my life is boring. i don't get to know a lot of people. why? because i chose to. i'm bad at starting anew, though it doesn't mean that i can't or i won't. i'm just bad at it, so at times when i can avoid it, i will avoid it.

that is why i like what i am doing. i don't get to be involved with too many people. just me, a few people and the job. fair enough.

i adore going shopping, which reminds me that i still owe this place a shopping tips entry. i get to see people, i get to buy shoes (mind you, lots of them) and be a small particle happy since i hate parting with my hard-earned money.

i like to watch people, just not to be too involved with them. yes, i'm an anti-social beeatch. because, i have people who cares about me and the ones that i cared about, only a phone call away. i accept that with open arms and warm heart.

i whine a lot. yes, sue me for that, hoyo. i complain about the things that i'm not satisfied with to the ones who actually will have my listening ear, anytime. so, if i don't complain to you, it's either i don't have anything worthwhile to whine, or just that i think i'd save you from hearing my nonsensical crap.

with all that going, i need something solid to cheer on to. in some cases, i refer to them as scandals. with due respect, i think of it as a vast opportunity to imagine. imagining things might sound silly, but at least, it made me happy. let's just say, encik lemon is a part of this. =)

thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome :)

    Whine a lot eh...It seems that I whine more than you. Hahahhahaha...I guess all of us does it sometimes.

    You are not anti-social but sometimes society is quite anti-society also. You can't blame it but I guess blame the system. Nonetheless, we are social creatures.

    Just be yourself. Thats the best WE can all do.See you soon. Thank you.

    Regards,
    AKK

    ReplyDelete