Wednesday, November 24, 2004

in and out of love

current Y! status : mE.D
thinking of : why la isn't he working today?

firstly, SELAMAT HARI RAYA though it may have sounded late.

i am sorry i haven't updated this blog for so long. i've had my holidays after finals were over and i've been working my ass all over. i didn't even get myself to fully raya coz i worked everyday since november 1st, having an off day every week but not the week-long holiday everybody deserved for raya. and i broke the rules this year when we only got back to my kampung on malam raya coz i worked on the day before, the 1st and the 2nd of raya. before this, the latest we'll be back was 2 days before raya.

i guess i'm thankful to my mom for being so understanding of my dedication to work (err, it was my desperation to pay for the 2-months outstanding bill haha!), sending and picking me up from work everyday and every night early morning. my aunts and uncles were like are-you-out-of-your-mind and that i'm becoming a bad workaholic and gila duit hehe. can't help it, people. :P

by the way, my store has a new store manager, a guy who's strict, garang, tak hensem looks ok, funny, has an animal-like charm and a good example. i liked the way he laughs evilly at a good joke and the fact he's kaya financially stable. why did i bother to tell the world about this guy? coz these past few days had been restless and i can't think of anything without having visions of him in my head. i think i'm having a crush over him.

when did this actually started? since the day i first reported back after a month off. my heart always skipped a beat when he's a round but i just leave it to that, thinking that this infatuation would casually fade over time. but after this one particular day when i asked him what's the colour of his car, he took his rokok and sat beside me while i was having my break. we chatted about cars and bikes and even how to make the most out of your petrol. ok, it is still under control.

i continued my job and it was closing time and i had to do inner lobby. i started with sweeping the floor, before laying the table with red-cloth, sugar/creamer pots, flower pots and finally mopping the floor. he'd go around helping crews occassionaly and he started with me. he laid a few tables and i thought he'd just stop at that leaving me to do the rest. but i was shocked that he continued to finish laying ALL the tables. as i haven't finished sweeping the floor, he continued to MOP the floor. ow gosh. even if i'm the only girl during the closing shift doesn't mean he can onli help me. i kept thinking of what the other crews would say though i doubt that coz helping me kept his gaze off them. tak nakla makan gaji buta i asked the mop back from him though i had to silently argue with him when he insisted on finishing mopping the floor.

it was his soft side that touched me. he may looked brutal, lashing out at people with vulgar words but i sensed his loneliness. *sighs* but people say he's anti-girls. i don't really believe that though. zura even challenged me of for how long this crush will last? i don't know, zura. i fall in and out of love so easily that people find it hard to believe when i can be madly in love with 2 guys at the same time.

so, me.d is the only thing i can think of right now. not even my new campus could distract me from thinking of him. i'm scared coz this pain hurts. i'm even more scared when i couldn't stop grinning to myself everytime he crossed my mind. i felt like a kid experiencing puppy love.

for shakir, time kasih gelakkan aku, time kasih sebab cakap biar masa tentukan, time kasih sebab tak bagi aku amik part lelaki dan suh aku cucuk jarum hehehe.

by the way, i lost my handset at mcD. so for you people contacting me these days, i'm sorry you had to hear me working. i'm going to maxis centre tomorrow to replace my lost one. terbang 50 huhuhuh feel free to sms me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment