Saturday, November 27, 2004

happy as a bee

current y! status : scribblings on the wall
thinking of : the cute guy who ordered a fresh french fries

i purposedly went to mcD to see him today knowing that our shiftdidn't clash with each other. i dragged bada along there. to my glee, he was at the front counter, helping oni out. the place was jam-packed with families. we took a seat first waiting for him to be free from serving customers the crowd at the counter to thin out. we were greeted with a "balik2 muka dia je" and he gestured jokingly for the other line's customer to proceed. i was grinning though speechless. i kept saying wrong things when he was right in front of me. he enquired about my classes and i'm glad he cares. :P

his mood was better today, compared to yesterday when all that talked was our glances to each other. before bada and i went back, i asked to borrow 'The Terminal' cd - the movie he talked to me about. i liked the way he looked at me that time, the kind of soft gaze he seldom wore when we were all at work.

i'm in jiwang different mood. hope this affection dies. coz i'm not strong enough to carry on this secrecy anymore. i want to tell the world i'm happy and i couldn't do that because our workplace's policy doesn't allow affairs between superiors and crews on the basis of that the affair will affect and distract the progress of the store. experience lovebirds in the same class, you will know :P

by the way, friday is my official off-day. having no classes and soon, my cuti will be on friday too. giving me ample time to tido balik rumah my parents and settle my projects. now, i'm stuck thinking of what to wear for the annual dinner provided the theme is black&white. i only have 2 pairs of black baju kurung and a pair of white kebarung. but then, i'll have to ask my personal make-up artist LOL. my managers insisted on wearing something that people seldom looked you in. hmmmm.....? any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment