Friday, November 26, 2004

untolerable pain

current y! status : rindu padamu, hanya Tuhan yang tahu
thinking of : annual dinner of 2004

i guess i was in a crazy mood. knowing that he works morning shift made me thought of having lunch there. but it seems, i hadn't had much appetite lately with my runny nose, the queasy feeling of throwing up, headache and my sore throat. early symptoms of a fever. anyways, i did go with zura, promising to send her to melaka sentral after lunch.

as we arrived there on my bike, i glimpsed his figure cleaning up the outer lobby's table. i couldn't help but suppress a broad smile. he noticed my appearance and i felt his gaze shot through my body. all of the time i spent there, i just get that hard cold look, not even a hi or a smile. seems the chat we shared three days ago were nothing. but i knew he was watching or stealing a look or two at me. perasannye aku but it seemed obvious that everytime i lifted my gaze higher than zura's eye level, i'd always caught his eyes staring at me. there's this one time when i was looking outside at a passing biker on a 125z sampai terpusing-pusing heading for a public phone. when i turned my head to zura again, i saw him looking directly at me from the front counter with a smirk and i-know-what-you-were-lookin-at impression causing me to almost blush.

zura's remark was "orang tua tu yang ko gilekan?" well, he looked very old mature than his age. and my answer to the other zura's question of what's the attraction was that i am different from the other girls and i tend to find typical guys boring.

by the way, my faculty already shifted to our main campus in durian tunggal. tempat jin bertendang the place was beautiful with two man-made lakes and i can imagine in 5years how the place will look than like tempat meteor terbabas constructive chaos now. the place's 20minutes drive from our temporary camp. i'd rather ride on my bike than bangun awal nak keja bas experience nausea and headache and bumpy rides on the college's bus.

i need a bath and i'm gonna have a long day tomorrow to see my supervisor for the mini project and still not replacing my sim-card. i was supposed to get my new spectacles today but my baby was feverish causing mom not able to pick me up. poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment