Wednesday, October 27, 2004

there she goes

current Y! status : left of a foolish fooled fool
thinking of : the guy who gave me Homecoming

aN left melaka already coz her industrial training will begin on the 1st of october. i will remember her coz no friends of mine ever affected me this way. those sleepovers, those shoulder cries, those late night trips to subaidah, the way she smells, her car. everything.

i love her very much. and i'm sorry she had to go leaving me here with another painful semester to go. the last day was spent with accompanying her to collect her car's road tax, she was driving and i like that coz it has been me driving all this while. we went to pantai kundur with her bf and the rest of the girls the night before. it was fun seeing the moon and playing with the waters.

the night she left when she sent me home, we stared long at each other when i gave in, crying and hugging her hard. she wiped away my tears and said she'll miss me too and ask me to call her up when i am down.

i will miss Nurul Hananie Mazlan. we can no more do the things we did.

i'm off to kl in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment