Friday, October 22, 2004

back, back back!

current Y! status : breathing easy
thinking of : how to arrange this room?

just got back from the last paper in this semester. statistics that was and i hate to say i didn't do a great job on it. *sighs* anyways, i'm free and was thinking of what to do during this puasa time.

my streamyx was doomed recently and this explained my poofness from cyberspace apart from the recent finals.

about my thoughts, i am officially having this room to myself. it is now very spacious coz i don't have that many stuffs and it is quite large for one person but just comfy enough for two. and by the way, i'm liking the idea very much coz it gave me the privacy even my parent's home lacks of.

i'm sporting a bob. cropped by mom. during the process, i almost cried, coz my fondness of my mane cost me my room mate.

speaking of her, yea, she rudely transferred her belongings to the next room and MINE to this room. topping all of that, behind my back. right, she and the other two fucked up girls. i don't lose anything in fact i've got the second largest room to myself. i used to get over that fact and getting used to this room called mine, and mine only. i'm not that mad at her as i am with the other two. won't they stop making that kind of face (kalo lawa takpe, hmm) like i'm the one asking for all these things to happen.

i was so mad at them days ago. i swore and cursed so that her bike would get punctured and she would have to ride with me. and God's bless, the next afternoon, my bike was the one to be punctured and shamefully, i had to ride with her. LOL. it was HIS warning of not asking for bad things to happen to other people even when they did wrong to you and this fasting month should be full of religious activities not full of cursing and hatred.

and this one gentleman was very kind to help me and these girls replace the punctured tyre when all we could do was push the bike to the nearest workshop about 2 kilometres away. and i didn't even bother to ask his name. shame on me.

my buka these days : nasi kerabu and enam-singgit apom sengih. zura kept complaining about my lack of variety for buka. i'm happy eating that food, i'll change when i get bored, but i doubt that coz it's full of veggies i love. besides, this is the only time of year i'd get my supply of blue-coloured, full of stuffs nasi kerabu.

now, who'd want to help me with redecorating my room?

No comments:

Post a Comment