Saturday, October 09, 2004

demam, demam!

current Y! status : please don't do that, you're hurting me.
thinking of : why did i sleep alone last night? and the nights before, too?

i've been studying to death these days. wargh! tebiat ke aku ni, paper hari rabu, seminggu awal dah study? well, the fact that i slept during the lectures and my flunking course marks which covered 60% of the overall grades, i couldn't risk my already sikit cgpa. :P

an is not here. much to my dismay. she went back to temerloh. oi pompuan, balik cepat sikit! i missed her pitchy voice, the way she turned my world upside down with her silly jokes to cheer me up. ngeh ngeh. i missed you, woman!

i'm being gedik lately. and made the fool out of me when zura kept teasing me of my so gedik antics. *breathes deeply* my world since an went back was books, notes, zura and bada. and this comfy room which was now so cold. it used to be so warm, where i seek comfort and ease. it changed since she deserted me.

No comments:

Post a Comment