Sunday, October 24, 2004

bored to...

current Y! status : adDicted to: aRes
thinking of : how to kill time?

i'm on downloading frenzy! using my new addiction areslite here. thanx to arni from her rants of downloading from there. downloads have never been a breeze. i tell you with this connection, mp3s are a matter of minutes, if not seconds. but it can never beat torrents. coz this ares is just like kazaa in a lighter version and it won't bug you with annoying ads.

i've just finished redecorating and rearranging my room. thanks to my private interior designer. the room looks very comfy and sweet and DAMN! it's SPACIOUS! hahaha. and it is all MINE! man, they taught me of being selfish. and i am now.

i'm bored of how to kill time. mom isn't at home and i can't go back coz there'll be MUET speaking test on monday. the previous days i was worried of not having enough time to study. and right now i am complaining of having too much time. humans just aren't satisfied with what they had.

she isn't back yet. getting worried coz she said her bf should be gone after buka, and she's usually out with him and there's no sign of her. *sighs* the love is still there, even through the day she walked out from my life (err, i mean this room).

my mouth feels weird. due to excessive sugar intake just now. i need something spicy to help me ease this queasiness.

if time and situation permits, i'll be in kl this week. shopping!

/added/

read someone's blog today. and i feel what she/he felt though not in the same way.

for that particular someone,

i want to see you
through your times of pain and joy
coz you did see mine through
each and every one
i thought i deserve that small space
called your heart
i swear i did see that soft flicker of your gaze
of me
and it's not wrong to give away
for something that's worth both pain
and pleasure

just give me the chance
to love you
as well as i can
------

chatted with my sis, anis on the phone after she sms-ed me of her nervousness of her upcoming SPM. she complained of not having enough time to raya coz her xm will continue shortly after raya. oh well sis, padan muka! sapa suruh duduk jauh2? man i'm mean! and btw, i'll be working on raya. triple pay, my dears! now i'm waiting for subuh. though my eyes are barely open as i type this.

good day.

/added at 4:44am/

No comments:

Post a Comment