Thursday, November 01, 2007

my crayon ijul-chan

>
during his chicken-pox absence from school, a conversation between my mom and my youngest bro.
mom : adik minum milo tak?

bro : milo?

mom : yer, adik tak minum ke?

bro : hmm, tak.

mom : kenapa adik tak minum? penat mak buat pagi tadi untuk adik.

bro : adik turun je bawah, adik tengok milo tu dah sejuk. adik tak minum la.

mom : .... (speechless)

for those of you who seemed clueless, my little angel is actually a 5-year-old lovable brat, who wants his milo hot, else he won't drink it.

cheh, betapa demand nya ini budak:

------------------------during another occassion:

on his liking of sandwiches.

me : kak long dah buat sandwich untuk adik. ada dalam fridge.

bro : (yawns... and went to pickup the sandwich)

me : ha, bukak la makan.

bro : sandwich ape ni?

me : telur dengan tomato.

bro : (takes one triangle and aims for a bite. but puts it back)

me : la, nape tak makan?

bro : adik nak makan anggur dulu

me : (noticing his hesitance to eat the sandwich) kalo tak nak makan, letak balik dalam fridge.

bro : (guilt) eh, adik bukan tak nak makan. kalo kak long buat sandwich sadin, adik makan.

you see, by sardine, he meant tuna. this little boy is so used to life's little luxuries, in the form of food. but i know he's not like some kids (and some adults too!), resisting veggies. he eats the green pepper people usually used in pizza toppings, even steamed broccoli. tomatoes and carrots are his favorites. he eats spinach because he saw popeye getting stronger by eating his can of spinach. ah, talking about good influence.

now, tell me how to make this kid:
drink his milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment