Friday, February 24, 2006

of secret love affairs

current y! status: cerita kau... dan aku
thinking of: my jammed line of reports and tests next week. oh, last week's? all postponed next week, shit!

2 of my diploma ex-classmates got hooked secretly. without most of us knowing it, err.. well, those who're lazy to check out their fs including me. so in love, made me remember about the controversial squabble i had with the girl while in 2nd year, hehe. and the suspicious inseparable lovebirds during convocation. well guys, i'm happy for both of you. bile nak makan nasi minyak weh? =p

some relationship touched me, while others made me think they should have a world of their own because of the *yeech* lovey dovey stuff. i'm not anti those stuffs, but can't you keep it just between both of you, please? the world will cheer if you guys didn't make it to the wedding arch, cheyy!

anyways, i'm going for late closing, later. my first time. looking forward to it. with auntie, how lucky can i be? hopefully she will not object to me, studying after finishing the other works.

thinking of my particular. how he knew my ups and downs, me the cold to me the bright. how i treasure him, with all my soul. if our paths aren't going the same way, i'll always be here, praying for your ever happiness. heeeee. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment