Tuesday, February 14, 2006

of hectic week and holiday

the last week had been hectic. dealing with emotions, people and myself.

i know how to deal with myself. even with what the asshole scoundrel did to me, i did not break down and cry the world is over. i've got more in my head than to let that little unfortunate encounter bother me.

but i did when it comes to friendships. we understood each other, what we are, so why shunning me away when you can't handle the mean teasings? i thought we are supposed to face this together. you know no matter what, i will be there. what we have is beautiful, i could cry a river for the pure intentions. but i'm glad we settled the misunderstandings.

oh, and a friend said more than 3 times in a long conversation, that i've changed. yes, maybe i did. hopefully changing to better, even not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment