Wednesday, December 29, 2004

of gifts and curses

current y! status : what good a date is if he doesn't turn up?
thinking of : you slammed a door, you get a pissed bitch with a stupid boyan scarf *muahahaha*

i didn't work today, ended my 5 days off work, purposely taken for my cousin's wedding. whoa, kalah pengantin cuti kekeke. been slightly rushing as my streamyx had been barred x bayar punya pasal i just want to drag things coz i'd be spending a bomb on my phone bills if the line was ok again. thinking of the sum i've been paying, i could get myself a decent lumix or even a good camera-phone. what's done is done lah.

so, what's up lately. friday i went out with the other zura to jusco, surveying things up and then went all around the world to pay my telekom bills. mommie came pick me up around 8pm. the original idea was that i'd go to bahau for the nikah and such. but as i've been on high fever and coughs, i cancelled the plan. my specially tailored kebaya wasn't finished yet on friday so we'd go back to muar the very next day.

saturday, went to my manager's house. his sister was getting married. back at home at 7 and mommie told me, my kebaya wasn't finished yet. i was having a headache. another night at home when we should've been in muar already.

sunday, this and that we got to muar at 7. we headed south early monday. reached jb around 11. been driving but gave up halfway. tired. the trip back, i drove the second half. mommie was too sleepy.

the cancelled plans were caused by mommie's hesitation coz her father, my grandfather is very ill. and the mood to actually celebrate the newlyweds just fade away. to make things worse, my granma had been snapping at everything that walks. i understood her though not completely. to actually stuck at home and not going is something, especially when the groom is your first grandson.

so, i thought i could be meeting my long time no see friend of 3 years. but he didn't manage to. and that was the final blow. with all the happenings around me, what could be worse, i wonder? it was so close, yet too far. reachable but .... there's always another time, people say. big, social gatherings aren't my stuffs anymore. neither one on one. geez, i'm getting old.

by the way, thanks for all the birthday messages. it was warming to become a 19 year-and-12 month old hahaha. i will still be a classy 19. i've been spending on christmas stuffs, celebrating my now age 2. bought 2 small cute snowmen and a holly wrath to hang on my door. oh, nabbed some jusco's christmas decos. LOL. wasn't it good to have your birthday on a holiday and with decorations to go with it? bliss, it is. owwww, my nose's leaking.

selamat pengantin baru abang zul & kak siti.

No comments:

Post a Comment