Thursday, December 09, 2004

a bit of, lifeless

current y! status : kebenaran terbukti, benarkah aku bersalah andai puncanya kamu?
thinking of : the open house

..............

i'm just speechless with these days happenings. turned my world upside down and i could barely hold that full brim. they weren't just worth it.

i just can't like them anymore. those idiots bitches assholes stupid people boleh pegi mati. all you did was hurt me. what's wrong with me? did i ever hurt you? did i use your belongings? did i kill your cat? did i torture you with nasty words?

all i did was being myself, and you found me guilty as charged. zura asked me, why didn't they like to be friends with us? coz we won't be what they want us to be, zura. that's the problem.

i found some shocking truths and it made me really scared. they were so cruel. so cruel. and they were pathetic. knowing these backstabbers made me wanna laugh. those idiots, they just didn't learn don't they?

for my x-roomie:
i want to sort things out but we don't go the same way. so if they decided to dump you, don't look back and cry to me. coz i was that piece of sh!t you thought you'd have to ditch.

people, was i giving them space to hurt me? coz it wasn't worth it to deal with dahla bodoh, sombong plak tuh. i'm damn straight. i say what i want to say and when i want to say it.

thanks adul. you made me realize something i've left this past 2 months. though we barely knew each other, you did that for me and i'm grateful i've got the chance to know you. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment