Sunday, December 19, 2004

summary

current y! status : my worst pains are words i cannot say, still i will always fight on for you
thinking of : how to get my bike back?

this past week had been a helluva activities.

december 9th, thursday : busy with mr ho's proposal. slept at 5am.

friday : woke up early to submit the proposal. rode to main camp with zura. sent her back and off to my parent's house. scrubbed the house clean, went shopping with mom for tomorrow's open house. drove to tesco and pick zura up. got back at 1am. slept at 3.

saturday : woke up early to wet market for today's masak-masak. went back and did the fish. settling the house. my first guest at 5pm was oggy and his housemates, particularly ghaffar, :P. after they went back, thought of having a nap but went out to buy some more stocks for tonight's guests. ayah nyen and his family came, banishes my mood to sleep. my last guest and particularly the most awaited, 16 mcD crews from jusco and my store at 2am. they swiped the food clean, much to my relief (banyak woo sape nak abiskan). and i only managed to sleep at 4am. he didn't manage to come though he sounded of coming likely coz his car was accidental.

sunday : cleaning the house. macam kemas rumah lepas kenduri. work at 3pm. left the store at 11pm. continued my stuffs, slept at 3am.

monday : woke up for class. this is the day. was worried with the car. luckily, mom sent her over here. didn't manage to sleep. took my bath and left zura to paint my face. getting ready for the dinner. yep! that much awaited mcD's annual dinner. drove to pick zura and the bois. arrived at emperor's at 7. there he was at the registration counter, gawking at this transformed plain girl to a cinderella. hey! zura told me this ok? LOL. i mean, i didn't even bother to smear some powder while at work and i came over there looking like some classy heeled executive? *hoh* but i swore i saw his admiring eyes everytime i caught him staring at me.

after the dinner, went to subaidah with them till 3-somethings. slept at 5am.

tuesday : class at 9. settling all those whatnots. those bitches made zura cry after she stand out. zura and i took a retreat at the lake after labs. poor zura. it was just hurting that all who befriends me would have to endure pain as the consequences. again i slept out late after supper in subaidah.

wednesday : class at 9, again. been driving all this while. had to send mr soo's tutorial. planning to go to jusco. we were damn hungry. on the way back, bada called. she just couldn't stand the pain anymore. end of story, she was admitted to icu. sampai jusco, makan macam orang gila. work again, slept at 4am.

thursday : class at 9. slept all the way through class. doing lab sessions. finding components for my final project. the shops were all closed. aiyo. went back with zura. work again. drove back to jasin at 2 somethings after sending cassandra and zura home.

friday : out of the house at 9am. goin to kl today. went to jalan pasar, pudu the electronic components haven. shopping crazy, wandering from one shop to another. late lunch at klcc. then straightaway to gombak as zura is not well.

saturday : out of my unc's house by 1pm. caught a bus at 3.50pm. arrived at mcD's at 6pm. borrowed fadzel's bike and gone to take my uniforms. work till closing.

phew! only yesterday i did manage to get more sleep hours. :D i missed him lah. he was on leave.

and mom quoted this "makin kurus, makin kecik baju ko pakai" ehem! i'm getting thinner! makan hati mane nak gemuk. i mean, working in mcD should've put some of its toll on me like on the other zura. my jeans are getting flabby. *sighs* getting to know those bitches made some closed wound to bleed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment